Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do i look REALLY hott && make a guy change his mind about me? PLEASE?

so i went to elementary school with this kid and we were friends this year we got to high schoool. He forgot about me. Then i thought we were becoming friends he'd be nice and i'd let him copy ALL the homework except geometry which he does and i copy. and in some classes we share the work. but generally i do it all. well i decided i DO have a crush on him i mean he is a hottie. his best friend found out and said well he will NEVER like you he said he has you on a chain and you're whipped for him. and he said he could NEVER see me like that im not someone he'd would do 'stuff' with. and so the whole time hes 'used' me.



So to my question. how should i dress these last couple days of school to show him what he's missing??? how should i do it all?? im going to lay out today and i have shoulder length dirty blonde hair and an athletic body.



ALL SUGGESTIONS ARE NEEDED!



:]



%26lt;3



SO WHAT DO I DO I WANT HIM TO BE LIKE WO LOOK AT HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!



oh. his best friend likes ME!How do i look REALLY hott %26amp;%26amp; make a guy change his mind about me? PLEASE?Don't let him use you anymore. I wouldn't recommend acting any other way than how you are because if he fell for the %26quot;fake%26quot; or %26quot;showing off%26quot; you, then he'd expect that same person every other day. Who wants to put on an act every day? Just be yourself and someone a little nicer will come along. Good luck!How do i look REALLY hott %26amp;%26amp; make a guy change his mind about me? PLEASE?oh dang. hes shady. lol.

yeah show him what hes missing, wear ur hair down loosy goosy waves. collar shirts. denim skirts. preppy :] its cute but not sleezzzy. u know? show off ur legs. lolHow do i look REALLY hott %26amp;%26amp; make a guy change his mind about me? PLEASE?Straighten your hair if it is curly or make it wavy. Dress up your clothes with accessories. Wear make-up if you don't already. Not a lot, though. Wear well-fitting jeans. Hang out with his best friend so he sees that if his friend thinks you're hot, then maybe you are.How do i look REALLY hott %26amp;%26amp; make a guy change his mind about me? PLEASE?T-TOP AND SHORT SKIRT AND J-STING THE BEST THING TO DO