Thursday, September 22, 2011

I hate being a loser, but I don't know how to change. I just need help in how to do it.?

Hey I just need some info if you guys can help or relate to this. I just got out of high school and into college. I thought this was going to be a big change in my life, I thought I would do something for myself, but I'm exactly the same. I feel so hopeless in this world now. Before I had hope I would change but as the days pass by I get worse. Its not just that but who I am, everyday I look at myself and I hate how I look. I'm fat (some people say I'm not fat just chubby but I know I'm fat),ugly at some level, and these stupid baggy eyes I have. I feel like I'm losing my mind and when I'm alone I start dreaming out these stupid scenarios of me and this girl I like. I sometimes feel like if I just got to go out with her I can change. But I have no self esteem or confidence and I know if she saw that I don't have those, she wouldn't want to date me. Also I got no job so I hardly ever have any money and the money I do have goes to my rent because I live with my friend and his family. I feel like if I Iost weight, got a job or got a gf there would be this chain reaction in my life and some of my problems would be solved. The thing is that I when try to do one of these things I seem not to be able to give it my best, as if I have no motivation. I don't know what to do. I'm also starting to become more of a jerk, before I used to be nice but now I just want to hurt someone or just make them cry. Also school is a problem I get homework from my classes or essays I have to do, but instead of doing the work I tend to play games or watch a tv show to take away the stress...........I just need help I really don't know what I'm asking, hopefully someone can lead me in the right place. I feel like I should just give up and jump off a cliff or something. LOL I hope no one I know reads this, then they would probably think I'm a big time loser.I hate being a loser, but I don%26#039;t know how to change. I just need help in how to do it.?You're a loser because you think you are. You're going to be like that all your life. You need to gain confidence. Who cares what people think? Shows you're also very insecure. Because, you're fat you think you're unable to do anything? Isn't that shallow of you?



You need a Job. Get one. Now.

You like a girl. Ask her out.

You need to lose weight. Start walking your *** 15 minutes daily in the morning.

Change your eating patterns. 6 healthy /SMALL/ meals a day.I hate being a loser, but I don%26#039;t know how to change. I just need help in how to do it.?see a therapist.

seriously.

you can be helped.

better now, while you are young.



if you are in college, your school almost certainly has a counselor on campus.

start there.I hate being a loser, but I don%26#039;t know how to change. I just need help in how to do it.?You need to see a counselor.I hate being a loser, but I don%26#039;t know how to change. I just need help in how to do it.?Awwwww you're NOT a loser! Everyone once and a while thinks they are a loser and I read the whole thing! I always feel like I am a loser sitting alone always and im so shy and quiet! I cant stand it but I just try to ignore it and you should too! I bet if you imagine your dream, believe in yourself, and try to achieve, you will feel better about yourself! Imagine, Believe, Achieve. Thats my schools matto, Haha dont steal it!I hate being a loser, but I don%26#039;t know how to change. I just need help in how to do it.?yeah, tl;dr, but i got the gist from your actual question...

You can't magically get popular/wonderful/perfect all at once, you do actually have to work at it. Yes, it does help if you're starting anew at some place because people don't know you and don't look weirdly at you when you suddenly change. Stop looking at yourself. Well, rephrase that. Remember how you look when you looked ok, and think of that whenever you don't feel confident. Stop staring at yourself in the mirror, it's seriously unhealthy.



Get into exercise. People in Vietnam get up at 4 and go to the park to exercise. By 6:30 it's usually deserted. You don't have to go to such extreme measures but try to exercise at least an hour everyday. It will help so much, just don't expect much change for a month or so.



Start positive thinking? That's what other people call it, I call it conceit, I've always been big-headed and it seems to work. I know I can do anything I want. And don't play it safe. If there's a challenge for you to write 25000 words in a month and 50000, choose 50000. If you fail, well yeah, thousands of other people did too, nothing too bad about that. If you do it though, it's a miracle and it's so much better. Run before you walk, and fly before you run.



Baggy eyes? Sleep more. That and 'positive thinking' should help with the mood problem too. Get a job, meet new people, make new friends. Laugh more. Read jokes if it helps. If you've read Twilight, this is really funny; http://xlormp.livejournal.com/13908.html



I hate to break this to you, but building up your work gives you MORE stress. MAKE yourself do your work. Read some books to take away stress, Terry Pratchett is a great author.



So yeah, you're not going to change because of some miracle. Just do things. It's fun.



Oh, and you could improve things greatly if you paragraphed your question, it's really hard to read and I skip over whole lines.I hate being a loser, but I don%26#039;t know how to change. I just need help in how to do it.?worry about school first

plus if your fat its cause your not doing anything about it so thats your fault again

and if you like a girl she should like you back even if your fat or not so go find one

but the thing is you keep looking at your self bad and worrying to much about your nerd look and how your fat and how your lifes is a mess

just stop wasting life and go find itI hate being a loser, but I don%26#039;t know how to change. I just need help in how to do it.?Ok the problem is that, your so negative why don't you look youself in the other side, which is the positive side.Remember that other people opinions does not have to become your reality. Just remain to do good things. If you want to loss your weight then have the discipline. Think things that will avoid you to eat but not totally not to eat. Your depressed. That's why your thinking this kind of thing. Try to relax your mind, meditate. Enjoy your life, dont ruin your life just because of your disapoinment. Go out with a friend, enjoy things that God made for you.I hate being a loser, but I don%26#039;t know how to change. I just need help in how to do it.?you know how many people out there in this world has had the look and have had a bf or gf and all of a sudden their world just becomes nothing? Im talking about these girls who are like celevrity looking and have a drug or alcoholic problem and they have to struggle in life and all seem like they are happy, but they are not. so you are one of the luckiest people in this world to have 2 legs and 2 arms, a body, even if you feel chubby, and you have 2 eyes, and thank goodness for that. In these world there is people who only have one leg, or are deformed by birth or even accidents and they still maintain a high-self esteem to keep living. so if you really think about it, you are bringing yourself down and you needd to STOP IT, and start thinking positive and change your way of thinking, so you can look different and people will notice you.



advice, go some place for a makeover, do your hair, dress like you would love too, do your nails, make up. start with something or do something different out of the ordinary so you can feel better and start from there, maybe this changes can give you a boost to change.
  • annulment in marriage
  • channel
  •