Thursday, September 22, 2011

PLEASE HELP, Do you think he will change if I go? I will choose a best answer!?

My fiance is from Mexico and he wants us to go and live down in Mexico for awhile. I am looking forward to it. I have seen lots of pictures of where he is from and am very excited.

I want to know your opinion as well cuz he is very possessive of me. I guess you can say he is controlling as well. He told me the other day that if I dont do as he says that he will hit me with this chain thing. (Its something guys use when they fight.) He has been in many fights growing up and says that everyone is scared of him. I think he is just joking about him saying that he will hit me with the thing, What do you think?

Last week, he threw my cell at my feet and it broke. He was very mad because he called me 25 times in 20 minutes and I didnt answer my phone. I couldnt hear it cuz there was something wrong with the ringer. It wasnt an emergency. The next day, he bought me a new phone but told me that I better make sure that this phone works all the time so that I dont miss another one of his calls.

We have been living together for a year now. Maybe he is just scared to lose me cuz I am 25 and he is 40. Age doesnt matter to us. We love each other very much and have a great relationship.

Do you think that he wont be so possessive of me when we are in Mexico? Or do you think he will be worse? How? In what ways? Need your opinion on this? Thanks for your answers in advance!!!PLEASE HELP, Do you think he will change if I go? I will choose a best answer!?Girlfriend, you are two steps away from domestic violence. He is progressively getting worse.



If you live in Mexico, you will be a prisoner. And forget the Mexican Police; they will not protect you. There is a famous case in California where the producer of SURVIVOR reality show went down to Mexico with his wife. The producer killed his wife; however, the man is walking around FREE, not in jail.



You say that the age difference doesn't matter, but it does!! Very few women in his age range would put up with his behavior. You may want to question why his past relationships didn't work. If he gets offended and defensive and violent, then it's a sign.



Also, a man in his 40's is less likely to change!



Delay this move! If people are afraid of him, then one day, you will be too!

Actually, I really think your life is in danger nowPLEASE HELP, Do you think he will change if I go? I will choose a best answer!?Reaction after first sentence: Drop him like a hot potato.

Peace.PLEASE HELP, Do you think he will change if I go? I will choose a best answer!?I think we will never hear from you again if you leave the country with this idiot. Run away!!