Thursday, September 22, 2011

What is wrong with me and how can I change this asap???

I want to change this asap as I am sick of being a mean bit...



1. I find the more I work out the more attractive I become. I don't like the attention. For example, I took my car to the Biggest Chain - the car section and 2 guys came out to help me try and clean my trunk - you have to dump old car products at a garage (not a household) garage. I said: 'holy, I don't need army ok!!!%26quot;. %26quot;You know what forget it, I can do this myself!!!!! I don't need a the entire army so just go back in the store!

They left all mad and I saw them staring. I shouted %26quot;go already, Je...Chr...!!!!



I am just a girl (since) kindergarden who has to have all my moments perfect and i like doing it all myself.



What is wrong with me???? It made my night bad even though I said sorry to those guys 2 times. I felt so bad.



Then a random man was walking by and checking me out. I put my nose up in anger and scream %26quot;what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%26quot; and kept walking.



What is wrong. All the stuff coming my way is nice attention from men. and I freak on them. I should be comlimented but I get pyscho.



Why??????????????



Sorry for all my typos as I'm on now on LorazWhat is wrong with me and how can I change this asap???It seems that your wanting all of your moments perfect and not wanting help or being looked at by men who definitely find you attractive shows maybe that you have had a bad experience in the past or something, i don't know for sure, because i don't know your history, but maybe it is repressed and that is why you feel bad after these experiences. I think that first you should try to come to some terms with yourself and allow yourself to slowly begin to get rid of the fear of attention and realize that you will get attention from men but the key is not to attribute it as a negative experience in your mind. Good luck in the future.