Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Part-time chain smoker?

Well, I am usually against smoking, but I tried it once when I first turned 18 just to try it, and i probably smoked like 3 cigs that month. Then about two months later i decided to smoke three in one day. Now (probably 2 months later) this week I decided to smoke again, for unexplainable reasons, and i started off smoking 7 cigs the first day, and my throat burns sooo badly and i keep coughing up mucus. is this normal? as a side note, i smoke marlboro smooths (menthols), if that makes a difference.

PS: Please do not give me **** about how smoking is bad. i know this, and i dont think that some stranger on the internet is going to change my opinion.Part-time chain smoker?This is okay. But you should smoke every day, and that way, it will not affect your throat. You have to build up a good tolerance, and then you will be fine.Part-time chain smoker?Yeah, it's normal. The toxins are irritating the lining of your throat and the mucus is your lungs desperately trying to clear the crap out.



I'm not going to try and change your mind about smoking, I need people like you or else I wouldn't have a job.



See ya in 30 years!Part-time chain smoker?I agree with the above . thanks for being there.

Cha ching!Part-time chain smoker?You are young so I'm not going to call you a F****** idiot. I'm 55 years old, smoked for about 32 years %26amp; that is my only regret in life. My lungs are in such bad shape now. This coughing your describing is nothing compared to my day. Try waking up in the middle of the night cause you just start coughing %26amp; you can't breathe. Then when you wake up in the morning, you cough for the first 15 min. or so. If that's not bad enough you get coughing attacks throughout your day. I thought if I quit smoking (which I did 6 yrs. ago) that this coughing would end. Well a little to late, my lungs are shot! In fact I have an appointment this thurs. with a Pulmonary doctor. Also the menthols are worse for you. PLEASE give up the smoking before you get the habit.