Monday, October 24, 2011

How can I find out if my wealthy grandparents left me a trust fund?

Recently the Securities and Exchange Commission busted a trust fund manager for using funds illegally. A trust company, operating out of Reno, NV and California, sold the use of trust funds to third parties, who were allowed to invest that money and use the profit for their personal benefit. The trust funds gained no interest. My great grandparents were very rich and their wills were %26quot;lost%26quot; upon their death. A committee decided where our family assets would go, which did not include giving any money to my grandfather, only to the girls of the family whose wonderful husbands became very successful. My father's aunt picked up my father in her personal limousine in Washington, where she and her husband have an auto parts chain. Other aunts were equally successful. The intestate committee gave us very little and our aunts had to sue them to just get the house for my grandfather in which he was living. It's been a wonderful life, but we have had to struggle to make a meager living. How can I find out if we were taken? Also my estranged grandmother was involved in show business and moved to New York where Lucille Ball was growing up. I found her photo on the internet signed, %26quot;with love to Lucille%26quot; and my aunt, who worked for the factory in the accounting department, told me that money had been sent from Great Grandfather's shoe sole factory to early Hollywood and I had my photo taken when I was three years old with the children of famous movie stars whose pictures are posted on the internet. So, I believe I have a substantial trust fund from my grandmother too. How can I find out? Where are trust fund recipients registered? My grandmother changed her name several times and our aunts who knew, would not tell us and are now gone. We grew up near Elvis Presley and James Brown. We moved to secluded areas which became Hilton Head, SC and Wintergreen, VA. Money seems to follow me, but I get none. Our lawyers, get very rich. Friends get very rich and abandon me. This trust fund heir is miserable. This is not the way Americans want to work, for the benefit of cults, foreigners and criminals. How can I find my trust fund?How can I find out if my wealthy grandparents left me a trust fund?i think you are pulling my leg, bacause if your great grandparents died without a will, the law would require your grandfather to inherit some of it %26quot;per stirpes.%26quot;



If you want to find out if you were left money, you should check the court records.
  • thick hair
  • how do i setup my tv tuner card
  •