Monday, October 24, 2011

The redemption of james tyler?

I hit her again last night

I couldn檛 help but to get into a fight

She told me she didn檛 want me

Told me she didn檛 need me

So I slapped her in the face

To let her have a taste

Of what it was I tasted when I saw her with that man

Kissing him, holding his hand

I had drunken way to much to know what I was doing

All the while my thoughts were skewing

Down every escape hatch to get away from this raging beast

Who had reached his last, his final straw at the least

She kept doing her dirt and I saw her deceit

So I beat on her since she decided to cheat

Not that I haven檛 cheated on her before

But when I see her do it, it burns me more





It was I who started this chain of catastrophe

And I who must end it, for it檚 in my anatomy

To be superior and make all the best choices

Ignoring the inferiors voices

Including hers, which was the worst of all

But her love made me feel ten feet tall

That檚 why I never left her

For I檓 nothing without her

And she might not know it yet

But she檚 nothing without me I bet

When I stare into her deep, regal, burgundy eyes

My stomach churns in disgust and despise

When my fimgers grace her smooth creamy skin

My heart beats fast and my soul clutches on to it, as if it were a sin

Her voice is full of fire, sparking flames in the hearts of many men

She enkindled their lustful desires, which by my hand would be brought to an end

Her untamed chocolate curls hung below her neck

Her beauty is raw, her body impeccable, she is nothing short of admirers you can expect

Everywhere eyes turned and met her beauty with awe and wonder

And when she leaves me late at night, she leaves my mind to ponder

For I am quite possesive

Over her love I am quite obsessive

I檓 not afraid to let jealousy boil in my veins

As I ward over this stallion to keep her with my last name

Surely you must think me of some unfair scoundrel

But I am quaint, and you must know that I檓 a bit bedazzled

Surely you can檛 say you檝e never had the slightest doubt

That whenever your significant other had to step out

You felt the tiniest urge pulling in the back of your mind

Telling you not to turn a blind eye

Don檛 get me wrong I love this woman dearly

And I檇 like for you to see this situation more clearly

For the sounds of silence settle in the folds of solitude

And against your will, you listen as it beckons you

To come hear how they giggle

How their passions are lightly tickled

How they whisper sweet and soft nothings in one another檚 ear

Fighting over which one holds the other most dear

Now, you can檛 tell me you檝e never had that time

When your tranquility could change to paranoia at the drop of a dimeThe redemption of james tyler?It was kind of a cliff-hanger at the end there (I'm assuming you're looking for a critique), but aside from that, it was really good. At times, it would get kind of a deep feeling to it, but it was here-and-there, if you know what I mean. About half of it had that, but it wasn't super consistent.



But I like how you find words to rhyme that I would never ever think of. Giggle and tickle, neck and expect, and so on. On paper, they don't rhyme at all, but if you say them, they actually do work. I think that's pretty creative and kind of unique.



I also like how you don't have a rhythmic pattern in your poems. To some people that would be annoying, but not for me. You do the rhyming, but you don't really care about the syllable counts, which allow you a lot of flexibility for more emotion and saying what you really want to say (here I am, telling you what you already know..). It makes for a very unique blend of poetry and story. I know peoms are supposed to tell stories, but the way you put yours together, it's more like a regular story you'd read in a book, with poetry thrown into it. Really cool and different from anything I've read before.



And your comparisons and similes and metaphors; the words you use to make those up are brilliant. Great job.



Oh, and if you're asking for title ideas, I've got nothing, sorry..
  • asian hair
  • how to fall in love with
  •