Monday, October 24, 2011

I cant trust anyone anymore in relationships. Every new BF is DOA. How can i change?

I have been cheated on 7 times, lied to about a million times, used for sex or for money, and the list goes on. At this point in my life, I can't trust a single guy. I have panic attacks at the thought of dating anyone because i know i will just get hurt.



The most recent BF i had- i aimed low. I went for a guy who cant hold a job, isnt good looking, has next to no friends and nothing going for him in his life and hadnt had a gf in years and thought maybe if i aimed for the bottom of the food chain, the relationship would work because he would appreciate me more, and do what he could to keep me, and not lie, cheat, etc.



Instead, he lied CONSTANTLY and for no reason, would blow me off to go play beer pong and then sleep all day..... would lie to his friends about me, tell them embarrassing **** about me.....



i know i sound like a whiney teenager, but im 23, and he was 27.



Anyways.... I dont trust anyone. The thought of TRYING to date makes me nervous and sick. I try telling myself not all of them are like that but all of them that i have encountered ARE like that. The idea of dating makes me sick. I cant look at a married couple without wondering %26quot;how many times have they cheated on each other?%26quot; and things like that.



I accused this last one of cheating sooo many times its ridiculous. Im going crazy.





What can i do??I cant trust anyone anymore in relationships. Every new BF is DOA. How can i change?go to a conselo or therapist or something, u have a lot of emortional baggage and it's not ur fault so u just kinda expect ppl to to it to u now, so u aim for ppl that deep down u KNOW u deserve better than. so go to a therapist and they'll help u sort ur problems out. or else u will live the res to of ur life miserable and lonely.
  • fever
  • indian baby girl name
  •