Monday, October 24, 2011

What do you think? Should i change anything?

And when i move, i move with grace..

I'm leaving, cause i need my space.

I'm Driving down the road, thinkin, how will i replace.

It was more than i had thought...

He knew so much, and though me he taught.

Wonderful at what he had to offer,

He was so eager, his humor... i knew at the time, he was a keeper.

He was much stronger than me...

And everything he said, broke me out of the chains and set me free.

He would talk about my beauty and how he dreamed of tasting my skin...

Now, i don't know where he is, or where he's been.

For all those feelings, were way back when.



People change, one can never stay the same.

Sometimes, when im alone, i wonder, if he even remembers my name.

I think why did this love, this fire, this flame... how did it turn into a head game.

I guess we let things go too far...

All i am left with, is this scar... the one that runs deep inside my heart.

Now that i'm older, i've grown with his words, i'm much stronger.

I fell in love, with a Recon Marine

He was between sweet, and mean.

And all i have left of him, is on the other side of a computer screen.







I would like to know, how this poem makes you feel, and what do you think about it?What do you think? Should i change anything?The second line is out of rhythm. Well maybe not out of rhythm, but I don't like the rhythm.



I'm not a fan of poems with un-even rhythms.What do you think? Should i change anything?good poem. make the rhyming lines have the same amount of syllablesWhat do you think? Should i change anything?hi, congratulation god job, lady! but I think your poem is rather lacking of methaphor, irony, and strong expressive words... in this connection I advice you to read more particularily about Shakspear's an Elen Poe's poems in order to develop your style and